Unsure what to get your loved one for that special occasion? Jenkins Dental Practice offer gift vouchers that can be of a value of your choosing. Ask our team for more information. Terms and conditions apply (see details below).
Terms and conditions of Jenkins Dental Practice gift vouchers
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can be put towards any dental treatment provided at Jenkins Dental Practice. Vouchers cannot be used on sundries.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other special promotions.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose.
- A full dental examination appointment must be completed by a dentist at Jenkins Dental Practice to ensure the desired treatment is appropriate for the patient with the voucher. An examination fee will be charged ( see fees guide). The voucher can be put towards the examination fees.
- If the voucher is given to a person who has never been seen at Jenkins Dental Practice or not had a dental examination for over 2 years, they will have to book as a new patient and pay for the new patient examination (see fee guide). There may be a waiting list to be seen. The voucher can be used as part of the new patient fee if wanted.
Cancellation And Refund Procedure
The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided the gift voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a full refund will be made. If you need to return a gift voucher please contact us and our team will be happy to help.